If you are a lover of active tourism and would like to learn to dive, this is the perfect option for you!
The crystal clear waters of l’Ametlla are the perfect setting to learn to dive and with this experience you will dive hand in hand with scientists and biologists who have a real commitment to the ocean.
An ideal adventure to enjoy with the family and to get to know the destination in a different way!
The experience will begin with an explanation of how to compensate for the ears and the signals that divers use. Once equipped, the dive will begin in a fun and unhurried way and you will discover a natural paradise of great beauty.
The perfect experience to enjoy with your family, whether it’s your first dive or if you’ve done other dives before!
The experience includes:
- Explanation of 15-20 minutes where you will learn how to use the equipment, how to breathe underwater, how to swim and basic safety rules
- Shore dive with a descent to a depth of 5 metres
- During the whole experience you will be accompanied by a professional team
- Diploma of baptism
- Picnic at the end of the experience to recharge your batteries.
- Duration of the experience: 3 hours
- Accommodation in standard room
- Breakfast included. Half board or full board is possible for a small supplement.
Price per night for 2 adults, breakfast included. Please ask for prices for other dates, days of the week and room types.
Activity valid for children over 8 years old. The activity requires a minimum of 2 people, the organiser of the experience reserves the right to cancel the trip if there is not a minimum of 2 people.
Important: Children must be accompanied by at least 1 adult in order to take part in the activity.
Once the booking has been confirmed, you will be contacted to arrange the time of the activity. Transport to the starting point of the activity is not included.